RE: Getting started with kickstart help

Thanks much for the reply Randolph.    I've thought of that and actually the
MAC address that is in the dhcpd.conf was cut and pasted (wrongly, see
below) into there from tail /var/log/messages right after booting the
machine in question.

Here's a snippet of the tail:

Nov 12 09:02:34 rattler3 dhcpd: DHCPDISCOVER from 00:a0:24:ea:05:cd via eth0
Nov 12 09:02:35 rattler3 dhcpd: DHCPOFFER on 192.168.1.104 to
00:a0:24:ea:05:cd via eth0
Nov 12 09:02:35 rattler3 dhcpd: DHCPDISCOVER from 00:a0:24:ea:05:cd via eth0
Nov 12 09:02:35 rattler3 dhcpd: DHCPOFFER on 192.168.1.104 to
00:a0:24:ea:05:cd via eth0
Nov 12 09:02:35 rattler3 dhcpd: DHCPREQUEST for 192.168.1.104 from
00:a0:24:ea:05:cd via eth0
Nov 12 09:02:35 rattler3 dhcpd: DHCPACK on 192.168.1.104 to
00:a0:24:ea:05:cd via eth0

And now that I start putting this information in here, I see that the MAC
address ends in '05:cd' and not simply '05' as in my original post.  I have
now changed dhcpd.conf, restarted it and it found the ks.cfg file.

Thanks much !!
Mike