Re: pinstripe kickstart

On Wed, 9 Aug 2000, Kelley Spoon wrote:

> First is regarding the driverdisk directive in the ks.cfg file.  Poking
> through the source, it looks like you can specify an NFS mount to look
> for the disk image on, but it's the RefGuide doesn't go into that much
> detail about pulling this off.  Would something like this work:

That's never been tested. It might work, but we only really support getting
drivers frmo the hard disk.

> The second thing is the %pre description says that it's run after the
> ks.cfg has been parsed.  What's the last step of the install where the
> ks.cfg got finished being parsed?  :-)

Nothing (the GUI interface isn't even brought up yet!). That gets run *VERY*
early.

Erik

|            "Who is John Galt?" - Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand		      |
|  Linux Application Development  --  http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad   |