func's future and new maintainer!

Hi folks,
over the last year or so development on func has slowed and stopped. I've been working on other projects and while I'm still USING func I'm not working on it anymore. I asked about new maintainers to all the folks with commit access and Steve Salevan stepped up! He's been working on func for a VERY long time and his new position has opened up opportunities for him to enhance it further. I am happy that someone else will pick up func and make it better and I'm also happy it is someone who has worked on it for so long.

Thank you for being patient while things slumbered.

-sv