Func and IPv6

Before I go digging into this too far I wanted to ask. It is my
impression that func is not setup to handle IPv6 connections at this
point, it looks like at least the configuration file isn't set to handle
IPv6 addresses, and a few other places that my poor memory can't recall.
Is this about the run of it? Or does someone have this working over IPv6?

-Erinn