Re: funcd not restarting - "Address already in use"

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 04:38, Alison Young <alison.young@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/19/2011 06:37 PM, Greg Swift wrote:

The specific scenario doesn't look familiar, however I agree that it is probably the logrotate process.  We do have a new rotate config in the upstream

https://fedorahosted.org/func/browser/etc/func_rotate

However the method of kicking func to change files didn't change so I don't know that it would resolve your issue.  If you manually execute the condrestart does func blow up?

/etc/init.d/funcd condrestart

Also, in our rotate script we don't send errors to dev null, so you may check for any errors in the cron log (i'm not sure where else it might be printing errors that output off the top of my head).

Manual executions of condrestart work correctly (but worth checking - thank you!), and we've not seeing any errors from cron about logrotate failing (via email, and we know that's working as we do get emails for other cron errors).

Alison

are you running the same software as Eric?

CentOS 6 with pyOpenSSL-0.10-2.el6.x86_
64.