Overlord side audit logging

Is there a plan in place for overlord side audit logging (I believe this is ticket #84). I’ve got a small patch to the code that enables this, but I’d like to get input as to what the community had in mind before throwing it out there.

Also, is there any way to log to another facility, like syslog,  or can func only log to files right now? Being able to centralize our audit logs would be very nice.

Thanks much,

--

Dave Lloyd

Product Support Engineer, Exegy, Inc.

This e-mail and any documents accompanying it may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information belonging to Exegy, Inc. Such information may be protected from disclosure by law. The information is intended for use by only the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure or use of the information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately contact the sender by e-mail or phone regarding instructions for return or destruction and do not use or disclose the content to others.