custom modules loading issue on 0.28

hello,

I have installed func as a source packege on Ubuntu 10.10, but I can't see any custom module.

And I notice that you got several Makefile in func.git, however there is no such file in func-0.28.tar.gz or any other version. Is that a problem? How can I fix it? Add these files manually?
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.