func-find-user

seth,

Figured this would be a good way to ask this since it would kind of provide some documentation till we get a page going.

I was giving a short tour of the new apps this morning, and used func-find-user for the first time.  Based on the name I assumed it used the user group module to find if a user existed on a system.  Looking at the code it looks like its goal is to find processes related to a user.  But I played with it for a few minutes and it just found seemed to grep whatever I gave it out of processes.  What are the intended use cases for this one?

-greg