Re: func and certmaster 0.28 releases

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 14:59, Greg Swift <xaeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 13:06, seth vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,
 I've made a new release of func and certmaster.

However... for those of you that have gotten past that point, and want some packages, I'll be building them tonight and posting them to my site for public consumption until RHEL 5.7 comes around.

or seth could be all kewl and powerful and build them in koji and thus they'll work their way into EPEL's updates-testing soonish.  For RHEL 5 and 6 even.  thats better anyways :)

-greg/xaeth