Func and OpenNode

Hi,

Im pleased to say that we have been integrating func into OpenNode Cloud Platform - enabling node communication and remote management features.
We have just released first preview version of OpenNode Management Server - which is a certmaster host - providing OpenNode RPC API  and ajax Web Management Console on top of func.
More details about OpenNode and OpenNode Management Server can be found here: http://opennode.activesys.org

Could someone please help me with adding OpenNode reference into https://fedorahosted.org/func/wiki/KillerApps page? Seems that its not publically editable...

Best regards,
Andres Toomsalu, andres@xxxxxxxxx