Re: Self introduction

On Tue, 2010-11-02 at 02:02 +0530, PRABIN DATTA wrote:
> Hi!
> I am Prabin Kumar Datta, a Final Year B.TECH Student Of Govt. College
> Of Engg. And Ceramic Tech, India.
> I like fedora OS and also I am using it from last 5+ years. I have
> some interest in using my development background to assist
> with improving fedora OS and that why I am here.
>
> Programming language: C, C++, C#, SQL, Php, Dot Net, Java, Advance Java.
> Designing: Adobe Photoshop, Flash and GIPM, Blender.
> Global Certiication: DB2, CCNA(+CNAP), SCJP, RHCE(pursuing).
> My Blog: All About fedora (http://blogs.fedoraproject.org/wp/prabindatta/)
>
> I will be very glad to join at Fedora Unified Network Controller Git
> Commit Group (func)
> I believe I have some good material to add.
> Please kindly provide me chance to prove myself
> Thank You.
>
> Have a Nice Day.

Hi Prabin,

 We don't give access to the commit group w/o seeing some examples of
patches first. Normally, people mail patches and ideas and after a
establishing a track record of contributing, then they get commit
access. Do you understand what I mean?

So - what things do you have in mind?

Thanks,
-sv