Re: is there a way to force fqdn on client register?

On Tue, 25 May 2010, Jeremy Hansen wrote:

I'm in the process of preparing to roll out func cluster wide.  The issue I'm having is that a large number of our hosts are not forcing the "fqdn" for `hostname`.  `hostname -f` works as expected, but it seems func is not using this.  If I do `hostname blah.domain.com` and then reregister, this seems to work.

I'm using:

certmaster-0.24-1.el5
func-0.24-1.el5

Perhaps this is fixed in later versions?

A newer version will fix a number of problems. - not sure if this is one of them, though.

-sv