Registering to multiple overlords?

Hello,

I am writing a utility to manage JBoss instances (ie- start, stop,
show running, etc) in a JBoss cluster, and I have run into a road
block I'm hoping someone can help me out on.

To give you guys a better idea of what I'm working with: A JBoss
cluster consists of 3 servers, each of which is running multiple JBoss
instances. The purpose of the utility is to allow our developers and
QA staff to start/stop the JBoss instances across the entire cluster,
without having to give them access to stuff they have no business
accessing.

Right now I'm using delegation to facilitate this access while keeping
the advanced privileges contained to the JBoss cluster. I've done this
by having node1 of the cluster register to the Func overlord, and
nodes 2&3 register to node1. The problem I just discovered is that
while I have full control over all JBoss instances on nodes 2&3 from
node1, I can't control node1 from anywhere other than the Func
overlord.

So how can I control all the nodes in a JBoss cluster from one of the
nodes? I don't want to use the minion-to-minion features as I don't
like the idea of a copy of every server's key being located on every
server. If even one server was compromised then all Func communication
would be vulnerable.

--
Dominic LoBue