Re: minion delegation

On 02/25/2010 04:50 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:

thanks for the input - this is valuable to know how it is being used.
What I'm working on right now is to make it possible for func to use
puppet certificates w/o breaking any of the other features of func. So I
may ask you to test some code with the minion delegation feature before
I check it in, if you're willing to.

Sure. As long as it's not too destructive. :D

And I'd like to make sure ssalevan's new code is included.

Glad to hear. I'll most likely have a few patches to that codebase which should improve it a bit...

cheers,
 andreas