Re: Looking for a sponsor

Thanks Seth,

I'm starting to work on patch right now, as soon as I have done I'll send the formatted patch to the list, as described on git-format-patch.

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 8:56 AM, Seth Vidal <skvidal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 22 Feb 2010, Manuel F Martinez wrote:

Hello,
    My name is Manuel Martinez, I have dome some work with func at my prervious work, and now I'd like to
help contribute with func.  I was seeing you UserModule does still need to be implemented, and I'd like to
contribute with.

    Please let me know how can I do in order to start contribute.

    Thank you and have a good day,

First thing is send in patches to this list! If they look good then they'll get committed or commented on and asked for other improvements, etc.

thanks for wanting to contribute!

-sv

--
Manuel F Martinez