func shortlist

These are some items I've been working on and I hope to have patches for some of them very soon:

1. func + puppet: have funcd have config options to use the puppet certs instead of certmasters. have the func client (the overlord) use the puppet cert/host inventory + certificate revocation info for creating its minion list

2. have func behave a little better about downed hosts not holding up everything else.

3. figure out a better way of making it so your host specification doesn't have to be so tied to whatever is in your minions list.

4. clean up bits of the rpms and yumcmd modules.

If anyone is interested in working on any of these, too - please do.

-sv