Re: funcd exits immediately after startup without error message

I had this error message last night, I solved it by deleting
/etc/pki/certmaster/[hostname].* and then funcd started and was stable,
I just had to resign the key on the overlord and (fingers crossed!) it
all seems happy.

I'm not sure what caused it but I had run

/usr/bin/certmaster-request

from the certmaster install guide then killed it when I read "if you
are using Func, you do not have to perform this step" so it was almost
certainly self-inflicted :)

chris