Re: jboss module update

On 12/18/2009 08:32 PM, Seth Vidal wrote:

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009, Dennis, Eric wrote:

This is a shame, as Func would have been perfect for a project I'm working on now. Does anyone have any recommendations for open-source tools (besides SSH) that provide features similar to Func?

I'm working on making sure func has maintainers. I may need to wait for adrian to get back from the holidays, though.

I want func to be maintained and live on. If adrian doesn't respond by the new year then I'll be glad to grant commit access over to others on my own.

Patch applied in git.

Sorry for kind of dropping out, got put onto a different project at work and haven't had much time for func.

If folks need commit access to the main repo let me know. Probably could also use someone to handle
the fedora packages.

Adrian