Re: jboss module update

On Thu, 17 Dec 2009, Marco Mornati wrote:

Hi Luca, I've been following this mailing list for while to watch the
project progress and see where it is heading and unfortunately I've
seen lots of people post questions, some patches, etc... and very
rarely see anyone, let alone the Func developers reply to the list.
Which leads me to believe that a. they either don't read the mailing
list or b. Not much development on Func is occuring.

Hello Romeo,

I think you are right. Maybe someone did anything on the func projects
last months, but I think not. This mailing list is dead; no one is
writing message here.
The great problem is that few people has access to Git (naturally) and
it seems no one of these is going ahead working on this project.

I hope something could change. We have a project based on func, we are
writing code for func... but without a way to commit these changes also
our project hasn't a long life (or even, not in this direction and with
func).

Marco,
Come by #yum on irc and talk to me (skvidal) about it. I may be able to fix this problem.

I agree with you func has been dead for a while and if you want to continue it I think you should be able to.

-sv