A [new] very simple web interface to FUNC

Hail,
after two days of some work (not hard) with python and html/css, I've done a very simple interface to FUNC ''command'' plugin, using FUNC and CERTMASTER modules. The PyTrol.
I have some improvements and features to do, like error handling, logging, authorization, cert-sign, command-blacklist, etc. However the system already works (fine, I'd tell).

The PyTrol has born as a database free system and I'm planning to use only FUNC/CERTMASTER features.

Follow its URLs:
Repository: http://github.com/scarpellini/pytrol/
Screenshot: http://github.com/scarpellini/pytrol/raw/master/pytrol-screenshot.png

--