Re: Re: Func: Poll for output

On 10/05/2009 11:00 AM, makkalot wrote:
On Saturday 03 October 2009 11:21:11 Marco Mornati wrote:
Hello Makkalot,
Hi
sorry if I'm writing directly to you but I've a question about the work
you have done in func.
I saw you have created code to get "realtime output" from minions during
operation execution.
What I don't understand is if you have just produce some snippet code or
all the things are already pushed in func.
I try to reproduce what you have presented some time ago with the latest
func release (0.25) but it seam not work.
Well the problem is probably because alikins didnt push my latest changes
about that "real time thing" to master branch. The latest changes are here
[1]. When alikins pushes that stuff to main branch you can test it on latest
update i guess .

[1] http://github.com/makkalot/func/tree/logger

Should be in the master git branch, but it wasn't pushed till after
stable 0.25 was released.

Adrian