reinstalling func hosts

Hi All,

I want to implement Func in our infrastructure, but I have a question about the reinstallation of hosts.

As in our environment we can (and will) reinstall several or all hosts at any time. But what happens with the certificates created by the certmaster?
Is there any setting or procedure forseen to handle those things?
Of course everything should happen automatically without any manual intervention. And it is also possible that the func overloard will be reinstalled.

Is it possible to use Func in those situations?

Any help appreciated!

Greetings,
Johan Huysmans