Re: certmaster package

Marcus Vechiato wrote:
Hi

Could I split the certmaster package into certmaster-server and
certmaster-client ?

My point is.

The func client really needs the certmaster server binaries and confs
like certmaster-ca and /etc/certmaster/certmaster.conf
It's possible. I'm not a huge fan of the way the code is currently split up.

I've been tempted to merge them back into one package just to make maintaining
it a little easier.

I suspect if we split certmaster package into two it will basically be:

certmaster: all the libs and modules and configs
certmaster-server: certmasterd and the initscripts

Or possibly:

certmaster-common: all the stuff certmaster/func share (aka, most of the modules
certmaster-client: certmaster-ca
certmaster-server: certmaster-d, init scripts etc.

I can see how it would be useful, but I'm not sure it's worth the extra trouble at this time.

Adrian