Facts Framework [UPDATE]

Command line for Func Facts :

Hi, everyone in last few days (from start of GSOC2009) i made some fixes and
additions to the Facts Framework. Some of them are:
  -we are now able to use it from commandline
  -some code improvements

Commandline options

ANDING THE PARAMETERS
#first format
--filter "keyword[operator]value,keyword2[operator]value2"
#second format
--filter "value in keyword,value ini keyword"

ORING THE PARAMETERS

#first format
--filteror "keyword[operator]value,keyword2[operator]value2"
#second format
--filteror "value in keyword,value ini keyword"

Examples :

And Examples :

[root@fedorabig func]# func "*" call --filter "kernel>=2.4,runlevel=5" service
status "httpd"
{'localhost.localdomain': 3}

[root@fedorabig func]# func "*" call --filter "FeDoRa ini os,runlevel<=5"
service status "httpd"
{'localhost.localdomain': 3}

[root@fedorabig func]# func "*" call --filter "Fedora in os,INTEL ini
cpumodel,runlevel=5" service status "httpd"
{'localhost.localdomain': 3}

OR Examples :

[root@fedorabig func]# func "*" call --filteror "ubuntu in os,AMD ini cpumodel"
service status "httpd"
{}

[root@fedorabig func]# func "*" call --filteror "Fedora in os,AMD ini cpumodel"
service status "httpd"
{'localhost.localdomain': 3}

[root@fedorabig func]# func "*" call --filteror "Fedora in os,AMD ini
cpumodel,runlevel<4" service status "httpd"
{'localhost.localdomain': 3}

If you have some ideas about new formats in commandline please tell me so i
can add them.The current status of Facts framework
is kind of OK but should be tested so we can catch the bugz in the code. Also
didnt test the code with delegation stuff and dont
know if it will work with it :) That is the next step to be done ...