Re: How to save options and options in config.

Frederic Hornain wrote:
Dear *

I am currently working with the module script "test.py" with func-0.24-1.fc10.noarch. And I am unable to save options either in the object and in the configuration file.

If someone could tell me how to save option in the object as well as in the configuration file, I would appreciate.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Hmm, something doesn't look right. Looks like a bug in the config code I would guess, maybe something not
reloading properly after saving. Checking into it at the moment.

Adrian