Patches and Contributions wiki page Error

Dear *

Just to let you know about an error ( Well, I think ) in the "Patches and Contributions" wiki page - URL : https://fedorahosted.org/func/wiki/PatchProcess - :

This content of the wiki page is

You'd like to contribute features or fixes to Func? Great. We'd love to have them.

A few tips:

It's always easier if you start from a git checkout, as git makes it very easy to do patches. You won't have to run "patch" manually , nor will you have to maintain a separate tree.

git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/func.git

If you have problems cloning over git protocol (which is much faster), you can also try http ...

git clone http://git.fedorahosted.org/func.git

and should be

You'd like to contribute features or fixes to Func? Great. We'd love to have them.

A few tips:

It's always easier if you start from a git checkout, as git makes it very easy to do patches. You won't have to run "patch" manually , nor will you have to maintain a separate tree.

git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/git/func.git

If you have problems cloning over git protocol (which is much faster), you can also try http ...

git clone http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/func.git

Let's hope it is correct.

BR
Frederic