Re: My previous mail did bounce - sending again.

Michael DeHaan wrote:

That's coming eventually. Lot's of compatibility issues with the various python yaml packages (at least in fedora) that are supposed to go away soon. Then I'll take a look at this.

Adrian

Well, not aware of compat issues.

PyYAML is already in Fedora, which is what "import yaml" means. It's not "python-yaml".

What we are waiting on is the EPEL 4 branch, which required getting libyaml also packaged so PyYAML could use it. (it also makes things faster).

There's no compatibility problem though, PyYAML is completely compatible with the existing configs.
"import yaml" seems to break func-transmit the last time I tried. iirc, it didn't support the boolean type. I could be
wrong though, the names kind of run together.

Adrian