Re: writing my own module question

func does system management, since pythonizing a grouped based structure as listed above is not that complicated ... but still it would be nice to get some information about including func.minion.modules.* in my one module

Thats a little broken at the moment. What I would like is to have some sort of "conduit" for talking to other modules via something like the normal overlord api. One of the problems with the current approach is that it's easy to wrap a module/method with a different name and bypass acls when you are calling them directly.

Adrian