Re: func 0.24 and certmaster 0.24 released

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 4:18 PM, Adrian LIkins <alikins@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> versions 0.24 should are released.

Will the EPEL func and certmaster packages be updated?

--
Jeff Ollie

"You know, I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then
I thought, wouldn't it be much worse if life were fair, and all the
terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve
them? So, now I take great comfort in the general hostility and
unfairness of the universe."

	-- Marcus to Franklin in Babylon 5: "A Late Delivery from Avalon"