Re: Module to get arg list from func methods in the classes of the modules

Marco Mornati wrote:
(Sorry for previous mail/Spam)

I've a question...

How can I retrieve arguments list for module like copy_file (that are "local" methods).
When I try with get_method_args I get a REMOTE_ERROR.

For this reason that module, to by-pass the method_args method, was created

Yeah, the local modules don't quite follow the same conventions as the minion modules
(see my mail about "local api changes" for more examples).

I'd say that definately needs to be fixed. Ideally local modules should act as much like minion modules as possible.

Adrian