Givin' some FUNC to Debian et all.

Greetings all,

This is my first appearance here, I don't expect it to be my last. I'm
Tim (tbielawa on the IRC), I see a lot of potential for FUNC and am
seriously committed to getting it included in the upcoming releases of
Debian AND Ubuntu.

I've gone ahead and laid down the framework for getting FUNC into the
greater Debian/Ubuntu world by setting up a project on launchpad.net
to help focus the efforts. Find that page here:
https://launchpad.net/func If the group has any objections that it
would be better to hold this on the Trac site then lets discuss them.

I wasn't able to gleen a whole lot from the archives where there are
major hangups getting a proper stable Debian/Ubuntu working. I'd say
it appears that there is at least one other individual this packaging
effort might interest from glancing at the archives. Will any people
who've had some experience with giving the func to Debian/Ubuntu mind
responding with any hangings ups they've dodged while they've been
func'ing so far?

Thanks a bunch all, I look forward to working to make func better with you all.

--Tim 'Shaggy' Bielawa
http://www.ducksarepeople.com