local.* api change?

Looking at the current implementation of the the "local" api (aka, the overlord side modules in func/overlord/modules), and was thinking about changing the api a little bit.

These modules are used to implement high level stuff overlord side, and then expose those methods to the overlord api, so apps can use it. I can call local.copyfile.send() to do more or less the same
thing as the func commandline "copyfile" module.

The main use of it at the moment is to get the list of minions the overlord knows about, though
there are other modules.

At the moment, it doesn't really match the return signatures of the normal remote methods. Those return a dict of hostname, with the returned data for each hostname in it. The local api just returns
the result remotely, which makes the calling convention different.

Any objections to changing this? I don't know if there are many folks using these local apis yet,
and I can change all the in tree stuff.

Adrian