Re: Standing orders queue

On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 09:49 -0400, seth vidal wrote:
> [...]
>
> This only works if you only have a single overlord.
Why are you saying is working with a single overlord configuration?

> With minion-to-minion  communication you want to store it on the side
> that is trying to send it to you.
>
> Think of it like smtp. If the receiving system is down the message waits
> and queues on the sending system's SMTP server.
Yes normal.
What I thought was an handshake system from client to server to prevent
polling.

My minion has only one certmaster and with it will make the handshake.
My certmaster has the queue information for all linked machines...

(Maybe there is something I'm ignoring) :)

Marco

--
Dott. Ing. Mornati Marco
Byte-Code s.r.l