Re: New methods for VLAN module

Jasper Capel wrote:
Hello,

I added the following methods to the VLAN module:
*snip*

Looks like I needed more functionality. :)

I just pushed this to my repo:

write() method - writes the current VLAN configuration to ifcfg-files
list_permanent() method - returns a dictionary with permanent vlans on the system

I also upped the module and API versions to 0.0.2.

Note that this module can only handle VLAN interfaces in the form of "interface.N" at this moment, so no support for interfaces named "vlanN".

You can find it in my git repo:
http://bender.newnewyork.nl/git/gitweb.cgi?p=func/.git;a=commit;h=886d7c16a2a2b93a81ed865604fda6598592b3e8

Kind regards,

Jasper Capel