Re: Simple script problems

Jonathan Barber wrote:
Does it work if you use the command:
# func @passthru call command run "bash /opt/mf/update.sh"

(replacing bash with the appropriate executable for your script)?

Thanks for that, yes that was indeed the problem. However now that is working, the script runs successfully on the remote machine, but the func call never returns it just sits and hangs.

Its a simple script for restarting a java process, so nothing at all bizarre going on inside the script.

Is there any special precautions i need to do with my remote scripts?

I don't know why your "ls" is failing, from the error it sounds like the
command is returning output which is invalid XML.

What do you get if you run "ls -l /opt/mf" locally? Or on a directory
not under /opt?

Just a normal directory listing; 2 entries.