Problem with Delegation

Hi everybody,

during FudCon hackfest we got some errors using delegation.
After fresh installation on all machine we have correctly set all
func/certmater: A(mainCertmaster)<-B(sub-certmaster)<-C (minion)

>From A I could call minion B and from B I could call minion C, but if I
try to build the delegation map, machine C was not shown.
There some "strange" configuration to do? During my tests (on the really
first version of delegation) I just set all these things and then all
works correctly, but at the hackfest me and Luca can't shown delegation
and we don't know where could be the problem.

Any idea?

Bye
Marco
--