Re: [patch]: funcd --list-modules

Patch applied, thanks!

Adrian

Luca Lesinigo wrote:
WHAT:
this patch adds a new --list-modules to the minion (funcd). The new option will let it print the list of loaded modules and quit.
the funcd(1) man page has been updated

Also, it isn't related to --list-modules, but I added --daemon to the man page (it was missing) and reformatted it a little following classic standards.

WHY:
this was part of an evil plan for the funcd init script in gentoo :) before realizing that what I wanted to do is impossible. I'm posting the patch anyway before deleting the branch in my local git, maybe you find it useful. Many module-based programs have a way to get a list of modules without actually starting the program, it could be useful for debug / info purposes.

HOW:
It's an easy patch in minion/server.py - overlord is not of concern here since what I wanted were minion's modules.

I'm attaching the output of git diff HEAD against a fresh copy of func's git repository.

Luca Lesinigo