[Funcweb] Export Your Methods

Hi ML, that post is again a changelog for Funcweb:

	-Exported the remaining module methods to Funcweb  so they are
all now rendered (it was a long and boring work :) ).
	-Didnt export these :
		- copyfile (because it is going to be changed)
		- delegation (dont think it will be usable in Funcweb)
 		- virt

	-Prepared a document (on wiki ) that explains howto export written modules,
it will be good for others to read it before write new modules. The howto is
here : https://fedorahosted.org/func/wiki/ExportMethodArgs

All these changes are on my github account on export_methods branch. You can
see commits from here :
http://github.com/makkalot/func/commits/export_methods
If it is ok for you i will push the changes to the master branch. Comments ?

The next and probably the final steps for Funcweb for GSOC2008 will be :
	- Reformatting the output that comes from minion methods in Funcweb UI. We
have very different outputs so any ideas about howto display these in a good
looking way are welcome :)
	-Doing some certmaster work (list,sign,clear) in Funcweb
	-Other ideas ???