Re: Funcweb Async and layout Changes

makkalot@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi ML , i realized that didnt send anything here about Funcweb for long time :) The changelog is as follow :

1) Changed the layout, it is now vertical and we have more space to play
Screen : http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/screens/main.png

2) Added glob textbox so you can enter glob you want and send commands.Same as the command line.
Screen : http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/screens/glob.png

3) Added multicommand we can send now the commands to multi minions
Screen : http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/screens/module.png
http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/screens/method.png

4) Added async module that kadamski worked on so we are able to send lots of commands one after another and we dont have to wait for them to finish. When we have some change in command status (for example from RUNNING --> PARTIAL or PARTIAL --> FINISHED ) user is notified about that :

Screen : http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/screens/result-notify.png
http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/screens/notify.png

5) User can follow the status of the running,finished,partial commands on another page. Additionally can get older jobs as far as they stay into func db. Screen : http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/screens/table.png
http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/screens/result-table.png

6) The user dont have to wait for all commands to be notified, the short commands have chance to be displayed immediately if they finish in a given time (3 sec :)).

Screen :
http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/screens/immediate.png

I updated also the rpms but to be able to test them you should have my tree on overrlod and on the minion also because the current funcweb is based on new job_ids or should wait tobe merged to mainstream :)

The rpms can be found here : http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/
My tree is here for those who dont know :) -->
git://github.com/makkalot/func.git

These screenshots look very nice. I'll take a look at this tomorrow and offer some more detailed feedback.
Thanks!

--Michael