Re: Patch for yumcmd to only search for specific updates

Alex Wood wrote:
Attached is a patch I wrote that allows the check_update() command to take an optional filter.

I originally wrote this because we build packages with a specific prefix and I only wanted those packages to be returned from the func command.

Applied. Also added a test case or two.

Adrian