Re: Funcweb rpm package

I test the latest version (funcweb-0.1-4.fc8.noarch.rpm <http://makkalot.fedorapeople.org/funcweb-0.1-4.fc8.noarch.rpm>) and now, service status is running. But I'm not able to access to web-application. I think there's a problem inside apache connector (or I don't know whar you are using to proxy request to your application).
Which is the port where your application server works?

Bye
Marco