Calling all non-Red Hat based distro users

A few ideas/comments...

So, we're still looking for people interested in packaging Func and getting it included in things like Debian and the BSDs.

If you are interested in this and would like to persue packaging, let us know, and let us know how we can help.

For Fedora, we have the main yum repos, for RHEL, CentOS, and Scientific Linux we have EPEL... though ideally we want Func working everywhere as widely as possible.

Also should anyone want to persue what it might take to get Func minions working on Windows, even with just a few modules, I think that would be worth persuing. This should mainly just involve some OS detection and maybe some fun things around the installer and making sure the crypto stuff still works.

--Michael