overlord.client dropping host off list

I am running func-0.18-1.el4 on Centos 4.3, with Python 2.3.

I am working on a script that calls out to a list of hosts, using both
Client.command.run and Client.service.status

I generate the list of hosts in the format of host1;host2;host3 and
put that into a string, which I pass into the Client methods. That has
worked without a problem. However I noticed that when I set nforks to
something > 1 ( I have not tried setting it to 1 ) , the last host is
dropped from the list.

I've verified that the full host list is still passed to the method,
however the result has the host-list minus 1.
With this I also discovered the verbose=True parameter doesn't appear
to be honored yet.

I am still learning python so please forgive me if I got the
terminology wrong, and I'm manually working through overload.client.py
to try and track this down.

Are these know issues?

thanks
Len