Re: pycon italy talk

Luca Foppiano wrote:
On Fri, 2008-03-21 at 16:11 -0400, Michael DeHaan wrote:
Luca Foppiano wrote:
Hi, my company (www.byte-code.com) will partecipate to PyCon italy (www.pycon.it) in Florence.
We would like to present func during event as new and innovative
technology...
Neat.
 but we prefer to have your opinion about it. Do you like it?
Yes, I like Func.  It is awesome.
If yes, feel free to suggest me ideas about topics.
Topic:  Why Func Is Awesome.

I did func presentation during python 2 italy. I will publish slides as
soon as possible ;-)

Here page about my talk (in italian language, sorry :))
http://www.pycon.it/pycon2/schedule/talk/fedora-unified-network-controller

Luca

Thanks again for doing this!

Func is about to heat up again -- both of our Google Summer of Code developers start up around May 26th!

We'll also be doing presentations for Red Hat Summit (paid conference in Boston) and FudCON (free! also in Boston!)
next month.

Incidentally I had some discussions with various people yesterday about cleaning up output and making the command line more useful for users who are just using the command line as opposed to Python scripting (which is where I love Func most).
If anyone has any ideas on that, it's a good time to discuss all of that.

--Michael