Patch to enable triggering in Certmaster

Hey guys,
I've hacked together a bit of a patch to make triggering occur in Certmaster, using some of mdehaan's code from cobbler. It's not perfect (I'd still like to figure out how to add on arguments related to the type of trigger triggered), but it's a good start, I think. I've attached the patch to this e-mail; let me know what you think!
-Steve Salevan
sasaleva@xxxxxxxx