Re: permission problems in /var/lib/func [Resolved]

Luca Foppiano wrote:
Hi, I've got permission problems, using standard user to launch my python
script on func server.

In particular this error:

...snip...

my script try to launch a simple command to start JBoss.

I found a problem with /usr/lib/func that has 755 permission and root.root user and group.
I resolved by using:

setfacl -m u:MYUSER:rwx /var/lib/func

and now work.

I hope can help :-)
bye
Luca

It looks like you aren't running Func 0.18 yet, given the paths indicated ("func" vs "certmaster").

Regardless, the setacl instructions are here: https://fedorahosted.org/func/wiki/InstallAndSetupGuide show the setfacl commands going to /etc/pki/certmaster (in your version /etc/pki/func), and not /var/lib

Are you saying you tried the above and then had to also setfacl on /var/lib/func ?

--Michael