Re: Planning for Func 0.19 (and beyond...)

Michael DeHaan wrote:
We're getting close to releasing Func 0.18, which will be just like 0.17 with the addition of certmaster being moved out into a seperate package.

I see packaging and upgrading of Funcweb as a logical thing to do for a Func 0.19, hopefully we can incorporate some module/improvements/upgrades as well. That's probably where I plan to spend most of my time.

Anything needing to be done to the core, perhaps usability wise with respect to the func command line and client side modules? Has anyone evaluated "func '*' check" to see if it validates configurations sufficiently? (Does someone want to extend that to look for expired certs, etc?)

Perhaps the EL3 backport?

--Michael

Another item for 0.19 -- add good logging to certmaster (certmaster project)