Func Hackfest, (Durham, NC) -- 2/5

(Apologize for the geographically challenged, but we wanted to open this up for people who might be local.)

Adrian, Seth, and I are going to be getting together this Tuesday (2/5) at Bean Traders Coffee on 9th Street in Durham, NC for a mini Func hackfest.
10:30 AM.

We're going to pounding away on Func and likely coming up with some new ideas on where to take it. Multi-overlord and minion-2-minion support are probably on the docket, and probably some planning around the web-based system-config-* idea.

You're all welcome to come out.

I expect we'll do another closer to Raleigh some time later. (If I could find a way to hold these in Hawaii I would).

--Michael