Re: Patch for Suse

Eli Criffield wrote:
Oops forgot to re-add the certmaster in the startup.

Here's a new patch.

Eli Criffield

Looks like Adrian has applied it. I made a quick update to add you to the AUTHORS file. Thanks!

--Michael

On Dec 13, 2007 11:30 AM, Michael DeHaan <mdehaan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Eli Criffield wrote:
I've been working on a program very similar to func, but func seems
more mature so it looks like I'll be switching to using func for my
project.

Where I work we use all SUSE though, so I had to change a couple
things to get func to build and start on SLES10. All of these changes
shouldn't break building or starting on fedora, but i haven't tested
on fedora.

I've attached a git-format-patch of the changes.

Eli Criffield

We're definitely interested in this.

It looks like your patch misses certmaster in one spot in the RPM
changes (around the chkconfig --add parts).    Can you resubmit it with
certmaster included next to funcd?

If you can take care of that, I'll retest it for EL/Fedora and commit this.

Thanks!

--Michael