module ideas

A lot of the stuff someone might want to run is ultimately able to be
run by the commands module. But for making certain types of routines
easier would it be worthwhile to make some modules to simplify running
them? For example

func hostname nagios check disk
  since nagios check scripts are fairly formulaic then that would run on
the minion:
  /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_disk

or:

func hostname snmp get sysDescr.0 public
 which would work out to run:
    snmpget -v2c -c public localhost sysDescr.0

I guess I'm just suggesting certain modules be, more or less, syntactic
sugar to make common sysadmin tasks simpler.

Thoughts?
-sv